Saturday, December 12, 2009

Acute Abdominal Pain More Condition_symptoms Acute Abdominal Pain- Should I Go To The ER?

Acute abdominal pain- should I go to the ER? - acute abdominal pain more condition_symptoms

So I thought that IBS would be for a while, my doctor and talk about it, it is not curable or emergency, if I make an appointment after the semester is over (I'm a 29yr old full time student and single mother, and my doc is about 45 minutes up to an apt one days is 1 / 2 Event)
But yesterday evening and today I had extreme abdominal pain. Both times it started about an hour to 3 hours after eating. I never had pain that I associated with my IBS is likely that this terrible and intense than before. The pain is intense, stabbing, piercing, severe acute - is far from essential, just below my navel but above the basin. Yesterday, before the pain started, I broke down. I had only 2 very small bowel movement since it started yesterday. No fever. Some chills (but seems to always be too cold.)
** I usually have a high tolerance for pain. I have endometriosis and the pain on a daily basis. The pain made me cry last night.
Is this a bowel obstruction and IBS?
The last time I went into theER, one of the documents I have treated like shit and acted like she was losing time, so I am reluctant to do. You also have to wake up my son and ask him or my neighbor for the night, while my friend takes me.
I do not want to go a little too stubborn, and IBS, but I do not know if this could be serious enough to warrant a trip to the emergency room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment