Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Self Index Jpg -torrent -rapidshare I'm Having My Hair Cut And Coloured On 16th July On A Model Night. What Do You Suggest? (read Details Plz)

I'm having my hair cut and coloured on 16th July on a model night. What do you suggest? (read details plz) - self index jpg -torrent -rapidshare

I cut my hair, not long ago and is now as follows, except that it is longer by an inch, upright, and not funny-Pinky-orange-purple color in parts of acres (I dyed my own / Photo-VERY a. .. go wrong!) http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-a ...

Or pick _: _Sel-BY_: _ to the Post by: http://www.mindless-self-indulgence.com/ ...

I work the next day at Southport Golf Open, and then with the hair a natural color. BUT ... I want something that will leave my program of individuality.

To my hair I'll just order it was cut, but I have no idea how to deal with color!

Please help!

I will not stand out (for me the people most strange, subtle though they may be) ... I think I'm a head full of color anyway.

Dfark My hair is naturally brown, but when I put my natural color back to medium brown in color, was a very dark shadow of chocolate brown and flat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment