Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby Travel Changing Mat Baby List, What Have I Missed Off??

Baby list, what have i missed off?? - baby travel changing mat

ok, in 31 weeks and so far I have bought ...

Diapers
Diaper Bags
Wipes
Bib
Pacifier
Baby Shampoo
Cotton balls
Baby wipes
Jackets
Baby grows
Hats
Summer Hat
Attacks (clothing)) (a lot of clothes: D
Soap powder / air
Stocking-ons
Jackets
Blankets
Tooth brush, nail clippers and thermometer
Crib Sheet
Baby Bath
Cot
Stroller: D + car seat
Bottles
Sterilizer
Pump
Nursing
Car Sun Shade
Travel Cot / Play Pen
Rocking Chair
Maternity Bras
Maternity Pads
Nipple Cream
Baby cotton buds
Muslin squares
Zero socks and gloves
Diaper bag and changing mat
PRAM Cart
Toes comfortable seat for vehicles


What should I do?

1 comments:

Fem27 said...

WOW great list of your list, a woman like me). But it is always on the road. The only thing I would add is a blanket wrap to my mom bought me for 2 weeks and was a gift from heaven, oh yeah, and a blanket for baby when I stop Grobag baby diapers. Congratulations and good luck!

Post a Comment