Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wimax Modem How Do I Use My CLEAR WiMax Modem On My Home Network?

How do I use my CLEAR WiMax Modem on my home network? - wimax modem

Recently I have free internet in Portland, OR. I opted for the "mobile", so you have a USB modem just plug in my laptop (MacBook Pro)
so that, ideally, could be anywhere connected. But I have is the problem, when I get home I have several other products that you connect to the Internet --

Apple Time Capsule
Apple TV
Nintendo Wii

Time Capsule also works as a router, and I have a wireless home network that works. But if I use my WiFi at home, I can not connect to the Internet, also plugged into the modem, I have my AirPort.

Every Mac Pro, or to clear professional? I my internet on my home network. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment