Monday, February 8, 2010

Being A Landlord For Dummies In Nj Can You Use An International Business Corporation (IBC) To Pay Utilities And Rent A Residence?

Can you use an International Business Corporation (IBC) to pay utilities and rent a residence? - being a landlord for dummies in nj

I must remain anonymous and do not want someone I met from public utility records and credit checks by landlords. I think the establishment of an IBC, if my identity can remain anonymous. But it is useless to do if I have to pay for the stay and the hiring by IPC. I already use a plan for a fictitious address for all the other things, license, post, etc., but there are certain things in his name, as a rule with an address such as utility bills and rent-related applications. Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment