Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Facebook Tagging Wording Pics Why Do People Ask For The Truth But Really Want You To Pretend?

Why do people ask for the truth but really want you to pretend? - facebook tagging wording pics

OK, last week, so I told my family, and so-called friends I'm gay, I did not really say, but he had a couple of pictures I've learned on Facebook, my friends, dancing, kissing and kissing . my cousin and watched as she began to really the word to spread like wildfire, which confronted me with my mother, my father, my brother and friends when I told them to be the truth, I asked if I gay and said yes. So basically, my mother really hate me atm, my father told me his point if do not mind my brother and friends to me now when I drive straight.

A friend of mine says he wants to talk to me when I say back to COS right, I could cope.
What tit .....
Kids Council?

0 comments:

Post a Comment