Monday, February 22, 2010

Car Stereo Hidden Antenna Received A Sirius Satellite Car Radio For Christmas, Is It Worth It?

Received a Sirius satellite car radio for Christmas, is it worth it? - car stereo hidden antenna

Good for what even interested in this, but kind of tuckered out. My girlfriend has to decide me, one of SIRIUS radios with a car kit for Christmas, and I did some research on how the company was working prior to enrollment. Previously, he was one of the FM transmitter for iPod and it was awful ... get lots of static and never clear. Of course I can not use it, and has an auxiliary input to my car stereo, so you must do so directly connected to my VHF antenna or a new controller.
I also heard their service is pretty ridiculous when I go and how to sneak in hidden fees and almost absolutely terrible customer service. I've often visit and would love something like that, bUT is it? Has anyone any problems or want to share?

1 comments:

THE UNCOOL 1 said...

It is an individual decision.
I have 3 satellite radio and the like. You can not take care of him. I've never had problems with customer service. Solve every problem I had. There are no additional charges on my account ...

Post a Comment