Monday, February 15, 2010

Haircolor Comparison Charts What Is Up With These Ommercials Bashing Where Blondes Bash Brunettes?

What is up with these ommercials bashing where blondes bash brunettes? - haircolor comparison charts

This is a commercial for some hair products and one of the youngest is where the blonde said: "Poor Brown, you were born the ugly tree. Hey guys dig says some girls with brown hair, like cavemen, then comes the brunette:" What They are a rich man and the blonde is running out. I think these commercials are funny, but stupid at the same time. And I think the whole blonde vs. brunette thing is so stupid, b / c the hair color is easier to change "(to BodyType, bone structure, eye color, skin, etc. compared.)

2 comments:

GeeMann said...

I've never understood the fascination of this city seems to have their hair yellow. Hair color should not a person more acceptable than another. You might want to pull hair discrimination.

Sara said...

Amen. I know a lot of stupid blondes, but again, I know a lot of really stupid brown. I think it is a coincidence b / c blondes and brunettes are just as stupid.

Post a Comment